Pilot Plant / Manufacturing
Flow Sciences has developed specialty containment enclosures for powders being handled in the Pilot Plant and Manufacturing facilities. Our exceptional quality and high levels of containment span many different applications and processes.
Our enclosures provide process specific solutions for your pilot plant or manufacturing needs such as Activies and Exipients, Tablet Coating and Polishing, Blending, Milling and Granulation, and Drying and Compression.
These 10000 series Bulk Powder enclosures feature a HEPA filtration system housed on top of the acrylic enclosure. This filtering configuration provides maximum containment while minimizing space and energy demands. Turbulence free airflow provides a stable working environment that prevents balance fluctuations. The base of the unit is roomy enough for larger balances and comes with a standard 20" diameter cutout in the base to accommodate a large drum.
Flow Sciences' 11000 Series Top Mount Bulk Powder with Bag-in / Bag-out Filtration is engineered to provide a safe, stable working environment in laboratory settings. 30” deep base accommodates larger micro and analytical balances and gentle, non-turbulent airflow limits balance fluctuation and loss of materials. Bag-in / bag-out filter is designed for safe disposal and replacement of HEPA filter by a certified technician. In Flow Sciences’ “Filter First” design, the fan is positioned to remain contaminant-free even when working with potent powders. The system comes with a standard 20” diameter cutout in the base to accommodate a large drum.
- Designed specifically to completely contain bulk powder processes during transfer
- Rigid containment system can be connected to flexible containment for enhanced ergonomics and workflow
- Ideal for plant operations and large scale potent powder transfers
- Non-turbulent airflow prevents balance fluctuation and loss of material
- Safe for use with Level I, II, and III Compounds
- Safebridge Consulting independently tested the Bulk Powder Containment System and results showed no traceable detection of product in the breathing zone of the operator.
- Meets and exceeds The ASHRAE 110 Standard for Containment.