Flow Sciences Vented Anesthetic Containment
Enclosures are specifi cally designed for tasks
involving the anesthetizing of lab animals.
Effective Containment of:
• Anesthetic Gases – isoflurane, etc.
• Animal dander
• Bacterial and viral agents
• Filter air and vent to the in-house exhaust.
• Vent directly to the in-house exhaust.
Sensible Task-Specific Design:
• Airfoil and plenum optimizes containment and
allows safe operation when:
1. Door is open or closed
2. Face cover is or is not attached
• Face cover permits eff ective containment
without rousing anesthetized animals
• Face cover removes for easy cleanup
• Dished resin base contains spills up
to 2 liters
• Cart mounted systems available