Hybrid Isolator with Quick-Connect Misting Wand Fittings designed to provide personnel protection
down to a respiratory concentration of at least 50 nanograms per cubic meter of air (50 ng/m3).
Accommodates sufficient space for analytical balances and microbalances commonly used in industrial/research laboratory applications.
Enclosure features include:
- Dual-speed, Dual-HEPA fan/filter housing with automatic toggling between professionally calibrated rates of rotation. Toggling is triggered by removal/replacement of draftshield.
- Bag-in-bag-out (BIBO) filter replacement system for safe replacement of primary HEPA filter
- Removable draftshield with (3x) 8” diameter glove ports (gloves are included upon request)
- [Right Side]: Quick-Connect fitting (3/8” NPT) for a Misting Wand cleaning tool for ease of access and added efficiency when cleaning/decontaminating enclosure interior
- [Left Side]: plugged water connection (3/8” NPT) for Misting Wand cleaning tool for interchangeability of one misting wand tool between left and right side
- Integrated airflow alarm which alerts the user of airflow measurements below the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
- 10” diameter transfer port on left side for loading of product into enclosure
- Double Safe Waste Chute on right side for safe removal of waste
External Width: 61.62”
External Depth: 30.00”
Internal Height: 24.28”
FSI Category 5-6