Hybrid Isolator with Getinge La Calhene RTP Port designed to provide personnel protection down to a respiratory concentration of 5 nanograms per cubic meter air (5 ng/m3). Enclosure features a polypropylene superstructure, removable draftshield with (4x) 8” diameter oval glove ports, (2x) top mount fan / filter housings with Dual-HEPA filtration (aka. redundant HEPA filtration), and stainless steel electrical control box with fan and light switches. Includes a 10’ (3.048m) unit power cord for the stainless steel electrical control box.
Accommodates space for (2x) Mettler Toledo analytical balances. Base (aka. workspace) coated in black phenolic resin for error attenuation for mass measurement data; base is dished to control spills.
An Alpha- 270mm (10.63”) diameter Getinge La Calhene Rapid Transfer Port (RTP) System on right side of enclosure facilitates connection to the conjugate Beta- port for safe transport of material into and out of the enclosure.
Additional features include:
- Automatic toggling between two fan rotational speeds upon removal / replacement of draftshield
- Bag-In-Bag-Out (BIBO) functionality for safe replacement of primary HEPA filter
- Stainless steel electrical control box features switch for LED Lighting for optimal viewing across the workspace
- Integrated airflow velocity alarm, which alerts the user when face velocity measurement is lower than the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
- 3” diameter rubber membrane iris port on left side facilitates entry / egress of equipment cables and cords
- Minihelic gauge for real-time display of differential pressure measurement between primary and secondary HEPA filters
- 10” [3048mm] diameter hole on left side to facilitate connection to another FSI enclosure or another compatible non-Flow Sciences enclosure; includes cover to retain containment when not in use
External Width: 57.75” (workspace); 85.19” (overall)
External Depth: 30.25”
Internal Height: 26.51”
FSI Category 9-10