Karl Fischer Thermoprep Stirrer Titrando Enclosure designed to provide personnel protection from powdered substances down to a respiratory exposure concentration of less than 1 microgram per cubic meter air (< 1 ug/m3). Accommodates space and process flow between a Karl Fischer Thermoprep 860, Karl Fischer Stand with stirrer and pump (803), and 851 Titrando with generator electrode with diaphragm.
(2x) sliding doors on front of enclosure for easy loading/unloading of equipment and product. 23”(W) x 21”(H) removable access panel on left and right sides for access to interior when necessary.
Top mount Dual-HEPA (aka. redundant HEPA) filtration system features Bag-In-Bag-Out (BIBO) for safe replacement of primary HEPA filter.
Additional features include:
- 4” diameter rubber membrane iris ports on left and right sides to facilitate entry/egress of equipment cables and cords
- FS2070 Waste Chute on left side for removal of waste and processed product (when necessary)
- Blanked port on right side of unit for optional retrofitting of FS2070 waste chute or FS2079 Double Safe Waste Chute
- Minihelic gauge on left side displays real-time measurement of differential pressure between primary and secondary filters
- Integrated airflow velocity alarm alerts the user when face velocity measurement is below the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
External Width: 60.00”
External Depth: 36.00”
Internal Height: 31.69”
FSI Category 6-7