SP Scientific LyoStar II Freeze Drying Glovebox designed to provide product and personnel protection while working with liquid substances. The enclosure features include polypropylene superstructure and black phenolic resin base, dished to contain spills. (3x) 10” diameter oval glove ports on removable front panel allow the user to manipulate LyoStar II and product with protection from dermal exposure to contaminants. Stainless steel flange and gaskets mate the enclosure with the SP Scientific LyoStar II, creating a conjoined “rear-mounted” freeze drying containment system.
Inlet HEPA filtration system yields laminar flow across the workspace by conjunctively operating with (2x) top mounted fan/filter housings. Top mounted fans feature Bag-In-Bag-Out (BIBO) filters to remove airborne contaminants inside enclosure. BIBO functionality protects personnel when replacing primary filter by containing old filter within a hazard bag; hazard bag securely rests inside primary filter slot of fan/filter housing until filter replacement is needed.
- Stack light on top right features Go/No-Go light indication which alerts the user when containment is not offered
- GREEN light indicator = containment is offered
- RED light indicator = containment is NOT offered. (e.g. when side access is opened)
Additional features include:
- Access door on rear allows the operator to access the freeze dryer before and after operation
- Opening height is 7.5” [190.5mm]
- Internal/external flange fasten
- Acrylic viewing panel on bottom right (front) provides additional viewing area
- Integrated face velocity alarm on right side audibly alerts the user when face velocity is below the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
- Electrical power inlet “box” on rear center for electrical connections
- “Top Hat” Thimble connections and vent kit for connection to house exhaust system
- Minihelic differential pressure gage which displays real-time measurement of pressure difference between primary and secondary filters.
- Left-side and right-side glove ports for careful, efficient manipulation of vialed product
External Width: 82.99”
External Depth: 26.00”
Internal Height: 62.10”
Category FSI 10+